Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12 2011

Everyone is too excited to sleep ! Everything is packed and whatever we forgot there is always VISA . I am sure we have packed too much but we will encounter two different climates . One in Beijing (cold like here ) and one in Nanning ( spring like) so needless to say we need to pack just as we did when we went to meet Sophie in Feb 2005.. Gotcha days being almost exactly six years apart :) Wow six years , a lot has happened in six years . I knew the day they put Sophie in my arms we would be going back .What a great age Sophie is right now to be getting a little sister. I will relax and just sit on the plane tomorrow . Thankyou everyone who is helping us out while we are away we couldn't do this without you and thanks for all the phone calls and well wishes and notes of support . I have wonderful friends and I am thankful . Now to bring this baby home so she can get a "Grampy HUG " !

1 comment:

  1. Well you brought tears to my eyes! Enjoy yourselves and take in every moment - what a wonderful experience for Sophie! Something she will never forget!
    Love, Lynne

    ReplyDelete