Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5th 2011

well we are counting down the days ... I can't believe the time has finally come. We are in the midst of packing and packing! I know we have way too much this time so I will have to downsize. I have been out of the whole baby thing for so long I forgot to buy baby wipes !!now that could have gotten messy! LOL . Sophie is so excited she can't sleep and is running around like a crazy woman. I think I will be able to blog in China . I prob won't everyday but I will try ..well I better go do some packing !

2 comments:

  1. The excitement is almost paralyzing, isn't it? Good luck with the downsizing.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes. we just returned from nanchang on firday. bring a winter coat! any chance evelyn will be your guide??? blogger is blocked in china as is utube and facebook. you will need to email a friend and have them post for you.

    ReplyDelete